This is cool

So please copy it and post on your own site.
or just email it to me, to umm_cookies@hotmail.com, its super short, but cool!

1. What time do you get up? LOL 8:00, I was supposed to be at school then .

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Aristotle.

3. Gold or silver? Silver

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ummm, I cannot remember, it was a while ago!!

5. What is/are your favorite TV shows? The OC, 24, and ER. (all short concise titles, that's my selling point!!)

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Michael Jackson ( LOL or Michael and Jackson!!jks!...Jo, Laura, you know what I'm talking about!!)

8. What is your middle name? Oh god do you want to know all of them!!, I'll just tell you the main two! Felicity Appleby

9. Beach, City or Country? Beach

10. Favorite ice cream? Cappachino. (wow I cannot spell!!)

11. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Plain

12. Which would you prefer to buy: shoes or purses? Shoes

13. Makeup or bath products? Makeup

14. Price not considered, what kind of car would you drive? !973 BMW, convertalble

15. Favorite sandwich? BLT

16. What characteristic in people do you despise? Love of their own voice, cockyness!

17. Favorite flower? Bird of Paridise, Lily

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Egypt, well africa in general

19. Favorite brand of clothing? No idea!!, I used to like Tommy Hill...but since (according to him) I, a WASC (White Anglo-Saxon Catholic), am the olny type of person who's actully "allowed " to wear the cloths, I don't think their so great anymore! Altough I am a WASC, not a WASP, so who knows, maybe I'm not allowed!

20. Where would you retire to? The French Riviera

21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

22. What did you do for your last birthday? Ummm, nothing, my 17th birthday consisted of me blowing out the my candles on an apple crisp I made.

23. Where were you born? Vancouver, BC

24. What's your favorite sport to watch? Hockey, and I miss it so much!

25. What fabric detergent do you use? The cheapest!

26. Coke or Pepsi? Niether!

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a noon person, but i guess if I had to choose, it would be a morning person.

28. What is your shoe size? 7, completly average, they never have my size in!!

29. Do you have any pets? Yeah! I have 3 dogs, and 3 cats. They are respectivly, Kate, Harry, Sky, Sidney, Marriah, Jebus.

30. Waht do you plan to do in the next year? I hope to be going to England.

31. Do you own any clothing with the colour pink on it? ABSOLUTLY, the more the better!!

32. When is your birthday? June 9th, 1987.


Short, but I like the question's their not the basic : what do you like in a guy/girl? What's you favorite colour? Blah, blah, blah!! I especially like # 31!!!

ANNA XOXO

No comments: