Sundays

I love Sundays. I get up in the mornings, at 8 and go watch my soap, Coronation Street. It’s from England, and I like it!! Later on today I watched “City of Angels” starring Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan (who for once (kind of) doesn’t play a Romantic-Comedy woman looking for love in all the wrong places, but find love in the end.). It’s inspired by the modern classic, Wings of Desire; City involves an angel (Cage) who is spotted by a doctor in an operating room. Franz plays Cage's buddy who somehow knows a lot about angels (well that’s not a very good explanation of it but that was what was one imdb.com. Go to this site: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120632/) . A little later on I watched “Coffee and Cigarettes” that was quite good and I do suggest that everyone see it. It’s funny, and interesting, and sometimes a little confusing (in a good way)! (It’s here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379217/) Be careful though, it really makes you want coffee and cigarettes!! I also painted my nails while watching it, they are currently light pink. After that I wondered over to my cousin’s football game and let me tell you it was QUITE intense. They played the full hour and it was tied 3-3. Then their system is two ten-minute overtimes, and they got through both of those to 4-4. After that they had 5 penalty shots each, and who ever had most in at the end of those won. Well his team went first in those, and the two teams were at 4-4 in penalty shots, all of them had gone it, it was kind of sad! Finally, his team went up for their last shot, and it went in once again. The other team went up, and they sent a player who had been on my cousin’s team last year. I didn’t think this was such a good move because the goalie would know this guys moves. Well he did! My cousin’s team won when their goalie blocked the shot, and won the penalty shot round 5-4. It was the most intense football game I have ever seen!! It was fucking cold, but wonderfully intense. It was a cup game and next week they go off to play a Gold team and my cousin is convinced their going to get thrashed, I don’t know if I disagree on not, I mean they are in the next league up?? We’ll just have to see how it all turns out! (He’s at:http://www.bcsoccercentral.com/Standings/conferencecup/07.htm). After the game we went for coffee and it was all wonderfully relaxing, like a Sunday should be. Now I’m home and I’m about to order pizza, do a little homework, but it’s not a must (see relaxing again) and then go out with a friend and try to skateboard, but most likely fall on my ass!! Good times!
A friend of mine just sent me this, and I feel it truly deserves passing on!! http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1108309142293B235
Classic…weird, but Classic!
I also just realized that absolutely no one reads this blog but a few people (i.e. One, Vanessa) and if I just wanted to tell her things, I wouldn’t have to do it over a bog, I could just tell her, I think I need to work on that. Well I don’t know other people might read it, but Vanessa it the only one who leaves comments, and as soon as I figure out how to get pictures on this, it might all work out a whole bunch better!!
Finished at 7:07
PS. I am going CRAZY waiting for GAP to get back to me!!!

No comments: