I Just Saw This

... I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend...

It makes me want to write a whole poem to follow it.

Lets try, huh?...I'm sure I won't do that quite profound statement justice but let's just see.

I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend
Where all your troubles drift away, and there is nothing bad to say
You can find happiness where it's trouble free, around the bend there with me
I won't let harm come to you, I'll keep you safe and keep you new
No one will hurt you, or scream, or scare you
Around the bend, where you are free
So I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend


Well there we go, I didn't really read it over, and I made it up on the spot, but I tryed my best to convey my feelings of where that place might be. For me it's a little hotel in Mexico thats I visited when I was there and the courtyard in the middle of the hotel was truly picture perfect. It was heaven like, and when I think of a place I could go to "heal" my soul, that's it.

Where is it for you?

No comments: