50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about me.

1. Whats your name spelt backwards?
Anna

2. What did you do last night?
Stayed up until 3 am, counting to 2374.

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Ummm...oh Commander Keen!

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
No! That's just crazy and stupid, and should never be done...on a dare...it tastes horrible!

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
A very long time ago!

6. What are you wearing?
PJ pants, with cows on them!! One of my moms black t-shirts and a black vest.

7. How many cars have you owned?
Personally...none!

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country!

9. Are you registered to vote?
Not in Canada?

10.If you could be anyone, who would you be?
ME!!

11. What kind of computer do you use?
Acer Laptop

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes, but I was sooo bad at it!

13. You like anyone right now?
No I hate everyone.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Bungee jumping yes, sky diving yes.

15. Would you ever marry someone who had an ex lovers name tattooed somewhere on their body? Would you change your name?
Depends on the situation I guess, and I highly doubt would change my own name to match!

16. Do you have a garden?
I did...but it died.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
ummm, a have a lot, toothpaste for dinner, [boy on a stick and slither], apple geeks, married to the sea, penny arcade, and I used to like spamusment, but they went away one me??

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes...duh!

19. Shower, morning or night?
When the mood strikes!

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
The Departed, or maybe The Usual Suspects, but I also saw Boondock Saints, and The Untuchables...hard to say! I can say the worst movie I've seen was definatly "The Break Up"

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Meatlovers, or maybe Vegitarian?

22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn

23. What cell phone provider do you have?
Fido! (Rocks!)

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Not to my recollection officer.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Maybe, but it was more or a scolarship oppertunity!

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange Juice

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My mom like 5 minutes ago...

28. Favorite chocolate bar?
Skor or Herseys Cookies and Cream

29. Who is your longest friend and how long have you known them?
Either Erica (11 years), or Juli (15 years, but with like 5 years hardly seeing her at all??)

30. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, hurts like a son of a b*tch!

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes!!

32. Favorite artist?
Andy Warhol and Salvidor Dali

33. Favorite computer game?
Don't have one...I guess The Sims, but I have to be careful on that one, I get addicted very easily!

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Nope

35. Sprite or 7-UP?
Both, they taste exactly the same to me.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Yep, elementary school, and the last two year of high school, and a few jobs.

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Hahaha.... no...

38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Both are fake in some way, so I'll just be me and see what happens!

39. Do you know Abraham Lincon Favorite kind of pie?
Yes....Bean Sprout!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

41.Can exes just be friends?
First I need an Ex, then I'll let you know LOL!

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My Dad.

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Very, I was my moms Barbie Doll!

44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
"Anna, are you there?....Your supposed to be there....piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp! I know your there......PICK UP THE PHONE! Okay sorry, I didn't mean to get angry, just pick up the phone...(long long pause).....okay, so maybe your not there......FINE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYWAY!!! *click* " Seriously that is my current message!

45. Where would you like to go right now?
Barcelona

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Tigger (my cat ) and Hamish ( my dog)

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
lol an Obus Form (oooo--ahhhh!) and right now it have school books in it!

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Let me check....Incoming - Erica, Outgoing -Family View Medical lol

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
The ability to breath and I'm not even joking, yesterday I was hooked up to a oxygen thingy....lol

50. What do you think about most?
Where the hell we're all going in this crazy mixed up world, and if there's room for me and a guy like that (that frightening yet alluring young gentleman in the hat, in the corner, in the rain, smoking.....)

No comments: