kindly fuck off before I beat you dead with a chimpanzee.

these are jsut going to be a few random things my brother says.

...Than riddle me this, Batman...

...kindly fuck off before I beat you dead with a chimpanzee...

...God I hate you...

...It's The Brak show, starring me I'm Brak!...

...Twenty Dollars can buy many peanuts!...

...I Was The Prettiest Girl There...

... I applied my makeup and donned a full-length red ballgown, slipped on my dainty black combat boots, and tangoed my way into 2nd runner-up...

...It will have swearing. It will have violence. It will have references to monkeys...

...You don't just tard, you retard...

yes he really did say all of those things, yes he really is that wierd, and no he not really gay, but he did look better in that dress than I would have!
finished 5:07

No comments: