Homework

OMG!!there is soo much homework(h/w)and that totally y I haven't had time to put in any new blocs but I've just been soo busy!!but you know I think that while I have about I minute or so or time out I'm gonna change around the look of my site and I'm planning on starting up another site, of pictures cues I seriously have SOHO may(I don't just mean current pictures but like I'm gonna put in every picture I have in my house so then I can like preserve them forever on a website. you know isn't the web an amazing thing!I mean I t just holds so MUCH information and it just always seem to have room for more?not to be the pessimist in the room but do you eva wonder if mayb one day it'll just run outta room??thats a little scary to think about!!you know I always start out my blocs on one thing and end up on a totally different thing!!go figure??

BYEZ

PS: Vote for lost the one at www.lostthe1.tk

No comments: