Conclave Review

ok so I have to admit I'm in mixed feelings about Conclave. I mean it was fun and all but I think I came outta it with one less friend and another that I think we were a little confused about where we were??it was all very confusing and the total lack of sleep did NOT help!!(2 days without sleep does not do good things??(but hey I did win $25 bucks!!!yeah me!!!)and between no sleep, people asking other people out and guys (WITH GIRLFRIENDS) all over me!!!(that was not nice??and then guys with no girlfriend (cuz all they want is FWB!!!until of course they meet someone a little closer to them and then all of sudden it like FWB!!nah..Ill just go out wit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!)and me annoyed????never!!!!but in the end review of it all ...lemmy put it this way...I'm definitely going next year!!yeah it was fun!!

BYEZ

PS:the Mr. Beautiful contest was GREAT!!!!!!lol the guy that won...I swear it was I girl!!!(even after he won!!!)lol it was great you guys...erica thanks for convincing me to come!!luv!

No comments: